i hate FRIENDSHIP
05:30:00 | Author: Fileanna Ooi
5 NOV2008.Is d 1st itme hang out for siew mei,su lin n me.we all should be vry happy...bt bec of me见色轻友,i feel tat they2 nt really enjoy...sorry my best best best frends.i really cnt control myself,juz lik ear tiok angkong ho u noe.Anywhr im soo happy bec i ald 4gety about kj n jj.i can frends wiv them lik wat i had do wiv my best frends.tat day is wednesday,so i think we wnt meet any1,mana tau!meet tiok all my frends!exs la...everbody also come out!even my cousin also saw me!luckily....whn she meet me was d time i join wiv siew mei n su lin at bosini so ntg happen...heng a...MR E,y inside ur body have sooo many things tat i want???acually i noe we a impossible..bec i hav a little bit realationships wiv all ur best frends b4..bt dis is ald PAST TENSE! y they cnt 4get n 4give it??expecially is MR W!sooooooooooo teruk him,pls...a normal human being will chg their actitude or personality wan ok...juz d problem is whn! bt nw...i ahv no hope...bec of FRIENDSHIP!i hav ntg...i try to be loyal..bt ppl dnwan giv me even a chance...eve a animal nid a chance also rite???sooooo sad!!!!y???at frist still vry sweet...at last..kansai...nw all my brain memory is all about E!si d..............everyday..every minute...every second...i try to cool down myself...think all d negatif about him...bt still no work!hw??????can sm1 help me????????i dnwan ply ald....tat is nt fun!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!HATE U FRIENDSHIP!(except siew mei n su lin..love u 2)
This entry was posted on 05:30:00 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

0 comments: