Tze Ji Food fair
04:56:00 | Author: Fileanna Ooi
im sooooooooooooo tired...i stand inside my stall n shout 红豆汤圆!!红豆汤圆!!until hou long pain!!my aunt still say:yorr!!u soo slow..come la!i do..u go aside!KANASAI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! she think she very clever a???luckily,gt 1 aunty..wasai!!her working speed juz lik can walk 1 min for 1000km.soo fast!she help us to sell of our food...she is such a nice aunty..nt lik my aunt..juz noe hw 2 scold ppl...lik shit!besides tat,still gt other ppl share a same stall wiv us,d aunty also vry sombong lo! juz care about her noddless..then ours wan hw a???still alwaz stare at us...kaolat!!lik dis alos can become tzi ji members.... After go bac home,my body was soooooooooo pain!!lik wanna patah!! BT ACUALLY UNTIL HERE, I ALSO DON NOE WAT AM I WRITING ABOUT...PAISEH...小人该死!
This entry was posted on 04:56:00 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

1 comments:

On 2008年11月3日 06:38 , Unknown 说...

haha..yeefei...i know what're talking about..hahaha...so..dun die yet!!!